Android phones come with a variety of mail clients.
In most cases, setting up your mail requires that you simply add a new account, select Google, then enter your email address and password when prompted.
You may also use the Gmail app, common on all android phones.
How to setup NCATS Google email on Android using the Gmail app.
- Launch the Gmail App if pre-installed, otherwise install from the app store if needed
- If you are new to the Gmail app, it will ask for your email address, otherwise select the menu icon in the upper right corner, tap the round icon in the upper right, then select Add account
- Enter your email address, Tap Next
- Enter your passord, Tap Next
- Gmail will now sync your account and be ready for use.